Saturday, March 29, 2008

Paschal frivolity

Marina's "Shrubbery" (back of the "NI!" egg)

Sasha's Tulips


Anelise & Sasha's HP characters

I remember the afternoon I took the kids to the squadron while Bill was sitting "alert" to have some family bonding time over dying eggs. The twins were two years old. I had asked him to help because "I'm not doing this alone with two toddlers!" Just as we got the eggs and dye cups ready to dip, the horn went off and the pilots scrambled to their F-15's. There I sat with three kids...one of the twins saw the eggs in the confusion, picked one up, yelled, "BALL!" and threw it. Just as I bent to pick it up, her sister saw the eggs, also yelled "BALL!" and lobbed it across the room as well. Eggs were going everywhere! It wasn't funny then, but it's pretty hysterical to remember it now. How far we've come...the girls' artwork is above! Hope your Easter was memorable. He is risen!

No comments: